High standards every time.
Business Hotel Plovdiv *** performs the following hygiene and safety measures for cleanliness and safety of all guests and staff:
- Located CONTACTLESS dispenser for hand disinfection next to the reception.
- A protective barrier is placed between the reception administrator and all guests.
- Use of masks and gloves by staff.
- Instructing the team for an action and work plan.
- Availability of contactless thermometer for measuring the temperature of guests and staff.
- Guests self-register by going through the ID card through an electronic reader available at the reception.
- Prioritize contactless card payments.
- Use of special certified detergents for disinfection of common areas and rooms.
- Use of UV-lamp after leaving each room (kills 99.9% of all microbes and viruses)
- Constant ventilation for natural ventilation of common areas and rooms.
- Observance of distance when welcoming and sending guests (use of dividing strips).
- Distance between employees. He rests in groups of two most often.
- Internal orders for daily maintenance of rooms and common areas.
- Reduced capacity of the hotel.
- Meals only in the hotel garden or room service in the rooms.
- Removed all unnecessary items from the rooms, as well as decorative pillows on the beds.
- Emphasis on disinfection of lamp sockets, room switches, door handles, TV and air conditioning remotes, telephones.
- Entering and cleaning a room for a longer stay only at the express request of the guest. (We respect the right of personal choice of each guest how, when and in what way to maintain the occupied premises.)
- Transfer of single doses of disinfectant to each guest for personal use.
- Prioritize the use of stairs instead of the elevator by guests and team.
- Disinfection of the elevator, admission to two people in it if they are from one family or ONE guest in other cases.
- And last but not least, a cheerful and positive mood to contribute to your pleasant stay.
We recommend the following security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others:
- Frequent hand washing;
- Disinfection of hands;
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact;
- Avoid touching the eyes, mouth and nose;
- Cover your mouth with your elbow when coughing and sneezing;
- Beware of at least one and a half meters from people who cough or sneeze;
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
The best is yet to come.